The World Service Organization (WSO) is part of the Adventist Chaplaincy Ministries Department. The WSO is the church entity that supports Adventists who serve their communities, militaries, and local, regional, and national governments.
In order to support you, we need to know who you are and what you do. We have created a system to collect this information and store it securely. Now, we need you to create your profile.
WHO SHOULD CREATE A PROFILE
Any Adventist who serves in:
- a national military or defense force (This includes Active Duty, Reserves, and National Guard, and State Defense Forces.)
- Law Enforcement personnel (City, County, State/Province/Federal)
- Firefighters (City, County, State/Province/Federal)
- Search and Rescue/EMTs/First Responders
- Corrections (State/Province or Federal)
- Government (City, County, State/Province, or Federal)
- Military veterans
YOU CAN CREATE YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE AT PORTAL.WORLDSERVICEORGANIZATION.ORG.
Once you log in, choose the Adventist in Uniform/Government registration platform. You’ll be asked to provide your name and contact information, government service information, and church relationship.
Be sure to complete the section on subscriptions to receive your complimentary For God and Country magazine subscription, occasional email updates, and texts from the World Service Organization. Don’t forget to click submit.