Three Primary Sabbath Schools actively engage first through third graders in learning to love and live for Jesus, using the Gracelink Primary curriculum adapted to our richly diverse and large groups. A parent/guardian accompanies each child to the room and is invited to help and join in, but may leave and return promptly at 11:30 with matching name tag required to release primaries.
Enrolling online is convenient but we're happy to help you get connected at the Welcome Center on the lower level when you first attend.
Lesson Study Resources
- Click here for each week's lesson for kids, with great parent and teacher resources, all free online!
- Thanks for helping your child learn to be a cheerful giver of expense and mission offering, in person or through Adventist Giving online.
- Enjoy more fun learning about God and His world with these free resources online:
- Join the PMC Forever Friends Adventurer Club
How to Check In
As we value the safety of all, all adults and children entering Sabbath School halls check in and wear name tags. There are two ways to check in, once enrolled as a member, visitor, or children's ministry volunteer:
- On your mobile phone, text CHECK to 269-281-2345, from 9 am on Sabbaths. Click in the box for each family member wishing to attend. Click submit ONCE, then pick up tags as you enter the lower level Welcome Center.
- At a kiosk in the Welcome Center, enter your family name, then select the family members attending, click submit, and wait for tags to print.