Three Junior Sabbath Schools actively engage 4th through 6th graders in learning to love and live for Jesus, using the Gracelink Junior PowerPoints curriculum adapted to our richly diverse and large groups. Juniors must check in but can arrive and leave their rooms without parent/guardians accompanying them.
Enrolling online is convenient but we're happy to help you get connected at the Welcome Center on the lower level when you first attend.
Lesson Study Resources
- Grade 4&5 Juniors: Read the PowerPoint lesson, listen to podcasts, and do fun activities.
- Grade 6 Juniors: Lessons are provided in Sabbath School.
- It's easy to give offering online or in person. Thanks for including world mission and expense offering that helps pay for Junior Guides which include your lesson.
- Enjoy learning more about God and His plans for us through these resources freely available online:
- Join the Evergreen Pathfinder Club
How to Check In
As we value the safety of all, all adults and children entering Sabbath School halls check in and wear name tags. There are two ways to check in, once enrolled as a member, visitor, or children's ministry volunteer:
- On your mobile phone, text CHECK to 269-281-2345, from 9 am on Sabbaths. Click in the box for each family member wishing to attend. Click submit ONCE, then pick up tags as you enter the lower level Welcome Center.
- At a kiosk in the Welcome Center, enter your family name, then select the family members attending, click submit, and wait for tags to print.