May 24-30, 2020
Grade 4 & 5: Burning Your Skis
- This week we learn that we accept the responsibility of sharing the good news with others.
- In your own time with Jesus each day or family worship, study lesson 9, using the podcast, activities, and this review crossword puzzle.
- Discuss and memorize: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them
to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:19, 20).
- Join Pioneer Grade 4 & 5 Juniors in a video conference at the link emailed to members.
Grade 6: Luther Stands Firm
- This week we learn about the Protestant Reformation, focusing on the life of Martin Luther.
- Read the lesson provided by your Sabbath School team. This short video provides an overview of Martin Luther and the Reformation.
- Discuss and memorize: "On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. You will be hated by everyone because of
me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved" (Matthew 10:18, 22).
- Join Pioneer Grade 6 Juniors in a video conference at the link emailed to members.
Note: Family Sabbath School videos are now posted in our Facebook Group.