Three Junior Sabbath Schools actively engage 4th through 6th graders in learning to love and live for Jesus, using the Gracelink Junior PowerPoints curriculum adapted to our richly diverse and large groups. Juniors must check in but can arrive and leave their rooms without parent/guardians accompanying them.
Summer Sabbath Schools are open! All are welcome, but space is limited and safety conditions apply. Weekly Sabbath School videos and monthly outdoor adventures continue through Summer.
Lesson Study Resources
- Grade 4&5 Juniors: Read the PowerPoint lesson, listen to podcasts, and do activities including memorizing Bible verses.
- Grade 6 Juniors: Lessons are provided in Sabbath School.
- Guide Magazine & activities are free online during the pandemic.
- It's easy to give offering online or in person. Thanks for including expense offering for Sabbath School.
- Enjoy learning more about God and His plans for us through these resources freely available online:
- Join the Evergreen Pathfinder Club
How to Check In
- Text CHECK to 269-281-2345, from 9 am on Sabbaths. Click in the box for each family member wishing to attend. Click submit ONCE, then pick up tags as you enter the lower level Welcome Center. When room capacity is reached, check in closes, so you know whether to head to church or plan family Bible and nature study.
- Or search for your family at a kiosk as you arrive through the lower level Welcome Center. Click in each family member attending, submit ONCE, and wait for tags to print. Be prepared to create an alternate activity for your kids if capacity is reached before you arrive.