Welcome Young Families
Help your child find Jesus joyfully through 30 minutes of infant-appropriate learning and 30 minutes of parent discipling each week in Nursery Sabbath School. Toddlers, 18 to 35 months old, will look forward to an hour of engaging learning each week in Beginners Sabbath School, repeating the same Gracelink curriculum theme and Bible lesson for a month. One adult accompanies each baby and toddler.
Summer Sabbath Schools are open! All are welcome, but space is limited and safety conditions apply. Weekly Sabbath School videos and monthly outdoor adventures continue through Summer.
Beginner Lesson Resources
- Click here for the Gracelink Beginner lessons, each studied for a month.
- Join our Children & Family Discipleship Facebook Group to view Kindergarten-Primary lesson videos and other resources.
- Enjoy each Sabbath's Little Friend magazine, free online during the pandemic.
- It's easy to give offering online or in person. Thanks for including expense offering for your child's division.
How to Check In
- Text CHECK to 269-281-2345, from 9 am on Sabbaths. Click in the box for each family member wishing to attend. Click submit ONCE, then pick up tags as you enter the lower level Welcome Center. When room capacity is reached, check in closes, so you know whether to head to church or plan family Bible and nature study.
- Or search for your family at a kiosk as you arrive through the lower level Welcome Center. Click in each family member attending, submit ONCE, and wait for tags to print. Be prepared to create an alternate activity for your kids if capacity is reached before you arrive.